- reinforced concrete structures,
- reinforcement 2D and 3D,
- watertight structures and underground tanks,
- filigree prefabricated slabs (standard and prestressed).
- steel halls,
- frame buildings,
- HSQ-type welded beams,
- trapezoidal sheets,
- wall reinforcements with steel beams, etc.
- framework buildings (Norwegian system),
- reinforcement of wooden floors, etc.
- masonry buildings,
- reinforcement of existing structures,
- demolition of walls, etc.
- most of the known structural foundations, ie .: bottom plates, benches, feet, piles, wells, replacement and strengthening of soil, strengthening existing foundations, micropiles,
- the foundations of the acoustic screens, fundmenty the industrial equipment,
- retaining walls, ground anchors, piles palisades sheet piles made of steel sheet piles,
- deep excavation protection, such as the Berlin wall, sheet piling made of steel sheet piles, palisade made of piles, ground anchors,
- basement deepening, etc.
- seismic analysis of buildings in seismic regions (ie Scandinavia) according to Eurocode 8.